Below are some examples of how to use the Groups feature of Influence professional. For information on sharing groups, click here
(NB: This is only available for systems using Influence Professional, versions after 1.00.14.126 ). For information about using Groups to filter a candidate Search, click here
To create a new GROUP of candidates with the word “Sage” and “Accounts” on their CV you would to the following;
- Use the CV text search filter to look for CV Text [“Sage” and “Accounts”] then press [OK]
- When the list of candidates is returned, select GROUPS in the ‘Favourite Views’ section and click the [Newo] option and create a new group, called “My Sage and Account Group”
- Finally, select the [Add To] option and choose your new group and click the [Ë] to add them to your group.
To add a selection of candidates to a new group, do the following;
- Use the [Candidates] workbench to find several candidates using whichever filters you like.
- From the ‘Favourite Views’ section tick next to [Select Off] – this will turn on Select Mode.
You may then click on several candidates in the list to select them. When selected the Name will be highlighted (in yellow) and a [ü] will appear next to their name. The candidate is now selected.
- Finally, select the [Add To] option, choose the group you wish to add the selected candidates to, then click the [Ë] to add them to the chosen group.
To remove some people from an existing group, do the following;
- Use the [Candidates] workbench and select the existing group using [Show ]
- Having selected the group, turn on Select Mode using [ü] [Select]
You may then click on several candidates in the list to select them. Selected candidates will have their Name highlighted (in yellow) and a [ü] will appear next to their name. The candidate is now selected.
- To remove these candidates from the group, select the [Remove From] option, choose the group to remove
them from and then click the [-] to take them out of the group.