This article gives details of features and fixes included in each release of the software. To see which version you currently have installed see this article HERE
Upcoming items in next release.
Groups can be Created from SQL Queries
When using the SQL Query Tool in the [Admin] section of Influence, it is possible to create a GROUP based upon the results of a query.
NB: In order to create a GROUP the query must display the unique_ID of the main object as the first column of the results, e.g. Candidate Unique ID, Vacancy Unique ID, etc.
You can find out more about the SQL Query tool HERE.
Automatic Status Changes based upon Bookings
A new facility has been added which will allow the system to automatically change the Status of candidates based upon Bookings. There are some parameters which control the operation of this feature, but basically if a candidate has not had bookings for a period (e.g. 8 Weeks) then the system can change their status from "LIVE" to another such as "HOLD". If the candidate still has no bookings for a further period (e.g. another 8 weeks) then their status can be automatically changed to "DEL" (marked for Deletion)
For more information about the modification, see HERE.
Unfilled Booking Row can be 'Pinned'
When displaying the [Planner] it is now possible for a user to decide if they wish to 'pin' the row(s) at the top of the planner. A new check-box has been added at the bottom right of the planner screen to control this.
- When viewing the 'Bookings' page of a candidate, the name of the company(s) at which a candidate had been booked could get scrunched-up when viewing the page. This has now bees corrected and the column is as wide as it needs to be.
Release:(05/07/2018) Ver: 1.00.18.186
Ability to set Status for a Section of a Campaign Monitor Group
It is now possible to go to the Properties of a group linked to Campaign Monitor and use any of the "Set" features (e.g. Set Values, Set Status, Set Owner, etc.) for a single section (e.g. Deleted, Unsubscribed) rather than the whole Group.
Timesheet export to 'Cash Friday'
A new timesheet export layout has been added to integrate with payroll provider "Cash Friday" - it is based on the Lloyds export format but has 4 new columns (AW-AZ) in the excel export file.
- Fixed an issue with the 'Availability' print from within Candidate Search which caused all candidates to show as unavailable if the candidate Status "LIVE" had been hidden and others used as 'Aliases' to this hidden status. Now correctly shows candidates as available
- Fixed a problem with the 'Sticky Note' availability marker if the text contained <Tab> character, which caused the text to overflow into adjacent cells.
Release:(14/06/2018) Ver: 1.00.18.165
- Fixed crash when sorting contacts by 'social network' field on the Contacts tab of a company record.
- Fixed issue on Match tab of vacancy when showing number rather than icons, system could display incorrect mobile number (home number instead).
Release:(06/06/2018) Ver: 1.00.18.157
Payment Type cannot be changed once Bookings Exist
A new feature has been added to control whether it is possible to change the Payment Type for a candidate once there are any bookings. When the parameter is activated it will not be possible to change the payment type once bookings (working time) exist on the system. See below. This is controlled with parameter PayrollB, flag(41). Find out more HERE.
Importing Companies, Contacts or Candidates from Excel will Automatically create a Group
The facility to import records from excel will now automatically create a Group containing the details of the imported records. This means it is easier to manage those records or remove them should it be necessary to undo the Import.
In the case of a Client/Contact import from excel the system creates two groups (one for the Companies added and one for any Contacts added)
For more information about importing information from Excel see HERE.
Hide Journals on Clients/Contacts (Contact Control)
The Contact Control feature has been extended and now allows you to hide Journals from the Client & Contacts. It is possible to setup a Contact Control code which will hide the call info (Telephone/email) and will also hide the JOURNALS Tab. To find out more, click HERE
Email Control (block email)
The ability to block an email address or an entire domain (e.g. @barcp.com ) has been updated and improved. It is now possible to BLOCK an email (or domain) i.e. prevent sending, to WARN when sending to a specific email (or domain), to PREVENT E-SHOT to a particular email (or domain) and also to PREVENT SYNC and stop a particular email (or domain) from being imported or sync'd into the system as a Journal. Find out more HERE.
Set Owner for a Group
It is possible to use the 'Properties' window of a Group to set the owner for all member of the Group. (Feature first introduced in version 1.00.18.138). To find out more, click HERE
Clear Attachment Buffer on Exit
When using the attachment buffer (paperclip) to attach items to emails/journals, the system can either retain the selection, or clear these upon exit. If cleared, they will remain in the list, but will not be pre-ticked when the paperclip is open.
The behaviour is controlled with a new parameter GDPR,Flag(6) - Retain Selection Pattern in Att Manager.
New Parameter Group Added (Tempaid)
A new Parameter Group has been added for TEMPAID. this is for internal Influence use only, and is to aid with system setup/integration for systems posting to Tempaid accounting.
- Fixed problem with the Set-Values drop-down from within Group properties on DIRECT systems. Now works as intended.
- Fixed issue with Attributes when adding a new top level if a compliance sync had been performed. The system could crash when adding a new Top Level to the Attributes *if* they had been sync'ed with compliance. This is now fixed.
- Fixed problem with enhanced search on [Candidates] workbench. If looking for several position codes using <OR> would omit the penultimate code.
-Fixed issue with Journals (v1) displaying wrong page when drilling from Candidate > Company>Open another (different) candidate. When coming back out, the system could display wrong journals page on original candidate.
- Fixed issue with 'My folder'. Was only displaying the first contact not all contacts when using the 'My Folder' filter on the [Contacts] workbench.
Release:(29/05/2018) Ver: 1.00.18.149
Block contact by Status
It is now possible to block contact with candidates/contacts based upon their Status.
e.g. You may decide that any candidates in the database with a status set to "DNC" should not be contacted. If a user attempts to log communication by clicking on the email address of phone number/mobile the system will display a warning explaining that communication has been blocked due to their status. Find out more HERE.
Origin Filter on Journal Workbench
A new filter has been added to the [Journals] workbench.
You can filter Journals based upon their Origin. e.g. If you went into a candidate record and then sent an email from there, the origin would be 'Candidate', whereas if the email were sent to the candidate from a Match record, the source would be 'Match'.
Macro Manager added to [Journals] Workbench
A new feature has been added to the [Journals] workbench to allow you to pass names through to the Macro Manager. You can display a list of Journals which have been recorded in your database, and then press the Macro (cog) at the top of the screen. You can then choose whether you wish to pass the relevant Candidate / Contact from the journal over to the Macro manager. To find out more, click HERE.
Set E-shot flag (contact record) from Candidate Group
From within the Properties window for a Candidate GROUP, it is not possible to set fields from the associated contact record, including the eShot flag. For more information, see HERE.
Data Protection Manager (Padlock) fields available as Merge fields in Template Editor.
Fields from the Data Protection Manager (Padlock) such as Data Receipt method, Receipt date or Review Date are now available in the Template editor and can be included in email templates if required.
Opt into Policies using Excel
As part of the GDPR developments, we have introduced the ability to update candidates to reflect if they have opted into (or out of) policies using and excel sheet. The excel sheet needs to contain the Unique_ID number for the candidate, and then columns with their answers for each policy. You can find out more information HERE.
- fixed an minor issue with setting the Status for a candidate when opting into multiple polices.
NB: when setting up Policies to automatically change the Status of a candidate when opting 'In' it is recommended that only one of your Policies is set to work in this way.
- Prevented the use of Microsoft 'reserved words' (e.g. AUX, NUL, LPT1, etc.) as Policy codes in the policy manager.
-Fixed company search issue when using a combination of Client Status and [Team].
- Fixed issue which prevented drag/drop of CVs onto the Match page of a vacancy.
- Fixed problem with Status Change Date searching on [Candidates] workbench which would wrongly exclude people with status changes outside the date range.
Release:(18/05/2018) Ver: 1.00.18.138
Different SMS reply number for each office (if using a multi-office setup)
If you have a multi-office system setup within Influence whereby users login and choose a particular 'office' or 'branch' they are working from, then if using Firetext as your SMS provider, it is now possible to have a different REPLY number dependent upon the office the user is logged-in as.
e.g. Replies to SMS messages sent from the Reading office will go back to a different number than replies from the Staines office. To find out more, click HERE
Include PayRef in excel export from Master Planner
It is possible to export the 'Master Planner' into MS excel by clicking the printer icon at the top right of the screen. Using this option will now pass the PayRef for the candidate into excel, and it will be displayed in the NOTES column.
Search for GDPR Review Date from workbench
Within the GDPR options (padlock) on a candidate record you can record a 'review date'.
It is now possible to search for this date from the [Candidates] workbench. The field (Review Date) can also be added to the [Candidates] / [Contacts] workbenches so it can be seen.
Export of Master Planner into Excel includes Unfilled Bookings
When you export the Master Planner into MS Excel, it will now include the unfilled bookings if they are displayed at the time of the export.
New TEMPAID Payment Type : MCHQ - Manual Cheque
For customers using Tempaid as their payroll system, a new entry has been added to the Payment Type  code table, MCHQ.
Selecting this Payment Type will send the letter 'M' to Tempaid as part of the employee file, indicating the payment method for the candidate.
CV Text Search from workbench - Improved Filter size
The CV Text search filter on the [Candidates] workbench has been improved. When clicking the [...] button the system now opens a larger window for users to write a Boolean query. Historic queries can be accessed using the [History] button at the bottom of the pop-up window.
Set Values, Owners, Statuses and Notes using a GROUP
The ADM user login now has the ability to use a GROUP as the basis for a mass record update. Groups can be used to update fields, set the owner, add a NOTE or subscribe people (Candidates/Contacts) to a Policy. To find out more, click HERE
Rates lookup can be made to stop as soon as a rate card found.
Normally the system will keep searching for rates until it finds a suitable number for the rate. There is now a parameter to amend the lookup process so that it stops as soon as a rate-card is found even if the card contains some zero-value rates. Find out more HERE.
Subject line can be Excluded when sending SMS via Firetext.
A new parameter has been added to allow the Subject line of a journal to be excluded when passed to Firetext to send as an SMS (text). (JNL, Flag(35))
Default Confirmation method in Macro manager
When sending a Booking confirmation to a candidate (or batch of candidates) it is possible to specify the default method for this confirmation (Email, SMS, Letter, etc.) A new parameter (PayrollB, flag(36) ) controls this.
Groups - Add ALL button.
When creating a Group (Candidates/Contacts/Vacancies/Clients) it is now possible to quickly add ALL records into the group using the new [All] button.
Restrict Logins using IP Address/MAC address. (Influence DIRECT only)
When logging in to the database it is possible to restrict logins to specific MAC addresses or IP Addresses (or ranges). This is an additional security measure and can be used to help prevent unauthorised access to the database. For more detail see HERE.
Attach a File to an SMS message
When sending an SMS (Text) message it is possible to attach a single *.pdf file to the message. When received the message will contain a link to allow the attached file to be downloaded onto the device. For more information see HERE.
Create a Group from IQ Reports
A new feature has been added to allow users to create a GROUP (Companies/Contacts/Candidates or Vacancies) based upon the output results of an IQ report. NB: In order to allow this feature it has been necessary to disable the ability to right-click and choose 'execute' to run the report. Reports must now be run using the [Run] button or the 'Play' [>] button in the toolbar. For details of running IQ Reports and adding results to a group, see HERE.
Database Security by IP Address and/or MAC Address
This release includes the ability to restrict login to the database by either IP Address (range) or by MAC address, for enhanced database security. For more info see HERE.
Candidate Workbench Enhanced Filter now allows search for Candidate Tickboxes
The enhanced filter on the [Candidate] workbench has been improved and now allows users to search on the Candidate Contact tick boxes. These are the 20 check boxes which appear at the left hand side of the Summary page of a candidate record.
Candidate Data Receipt pop-up automatically on Drag/Drop.
A new parameter has been added which allows the system to automatically pop-up the Data Receipt page from the Data Protection Manager (Padlock) whenever a new candidate is created. (CV Drag/drop or clicking [New] ) - for more info see HERE
Candidate workbench allows search by Journals.
A new feature has been added to the [Candidate] workbench which will allow you to search for candidates based upon Journals. You can search based upon call type, subject, direction, method or date ranges. It uses similar logic to the 'Enhanced Search' filter. (Example Search shown below) - for more info see HERE.
Policy Manager Fields Available in BCC Mode Mailshots
When using the macro manager to send a bulk email in 'bcc' mode the system previously stripped all fields from the template. The latest update amends this and will allow merge fields from the Policy Manager section of the Catalogue.
A new parameter has been added, Payroll, Integer 40, which will allow users to post any of the 5 'Other Info' fields from their UserID as Analysis Code 'D' in the Tempaid export files.
Parameter PayrollB,Flag(40) has been added which will post the consultant from the Client record as SetD rather than the booking consultant for the timesheet export file. It will post The userID of 'Other consultant 1' unless it is blank, in which case it will post the UserID from the account manager field instead .
- Fixed potential display issue following Drag/drop of CV which could cause navigation elements from the 'Personal' page to show through onto the CV&Skills page.
- Fixed minor display issue on Summary page of candidate which caused tick boxes to overlap slightly.
-Fixed display issue on MISC page of candidate record (overlapping checklist item descriptions.)
-Fixed a bug which could cause a crash in Searching. when running an On-spec search, if you had specified a group of "None" and then chosen 'Companies'.
- Fixed an issue related to the [Planner]. When using the ticks above a day to filter only those available on that day, the unfilled row is hidden. It is now possible to re-display by clicking the 'unfilled [ ]' check-box at the bottom right.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the system to crash in a Contact Search if the user had selected "None" as the Groups to search and had created no contact Groups.
- Fixed crash caused when dragging/dropping email onto Opt-In tab of GDRP/Padlock section.
- If certain fields (such as nationality) were made mandatory it could cause the attributes for a candidate to temporarily disappear from the display after the CV was initially dragged/dropped. The attributes would re-appear after the candidate record was re-opened. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue which means that for foreign currency contract placements, the Pay/bill rates displayed on the [Contracts] workbench were not converted to display in BASE (£) currency.
- fixed some issue with office control which allowed users to edit Addresses/rates for clients not 'owned' by their office.
- If a contact has been moved to several sites, using the [Move] button, they are part of a 'history chain'. Previously it was not possible to delete a contact who was part of a history chain. It is now possible to delete the 'front' record in this chain, and then work backwards down the chain, deleting records.
Release: (21/02/2018 ) ver: 1.00.18.052
Campaign Monitor Groups
It is now possible to create a group within Influence (Candidates or Contacts) which is linked to a list within Campaign Monitor
Once Group has been marked as a Campaign Monitor group, candidates (or contacts) added to the group will be sent up to campaign monitor as a list. Members of the list can be marked as unsubscribed or deleted from the campaign monitor list, and these changes will be reflected within the associated Group within Influence.
Local Cache Folder cleared on Login (Direct Systems)
When using the Influence Direct system, documents are temporarily stored in a local cache folder on the client PC. These documents are usually cleared, but the system has been enhanced so that any remaining documents left in this folder are cleared on login to ensure no personal data remains on the client PC.
(This change will only affect Influence DIRECT systems; those using the Cloud Desktop or where the database is installed on their own server are not affected by this change.)
Compliance Type on Clients
It is possible to record a Compliance TYPE against compliance items. This compliance TYPE can be recorded against a client record. If a TYPE has been set against a client record, then when making a booking for that client, the system will check all of the 'normal' compliance items PLUS any items of this TYPE. When booking candidates to work at a site where no TYPE has been specified any compliance items which have a TYPE will be ignored.
Increased Line Spacing on Workbench Grids
At the top right of each workbench are two new + / - buttons.
These allow users to increase the line spacing of items within the workbench grid.
- When sending emails via the macro manager, the subject line length was restricted to 60 characters rather than the full 120-character length. The full 120-character length is now allowed.
- Fixed an issue when sorting the [Companies] workbench using the 'No. of Branches' column.
- Fixed an issue that meant the 'Business Type' criteria were not retained when saving a vacancy search and needed to be re-entered each time the search was opened.
- When running an Attribute Search through a Group from the [Companies] workbench the system would fail to retrieve results. This has been fixed.
Release: (29/01/2018 ) ver: 1.00.18.029
Retain GROUP selection when moving Forward/Back through PLANNER
If you have selected a 'Planner Group' (candidates) from the left of the [Planner] workbench in the TEMP Centre, paging forwards (or backwards) through weeks will retain the group selection rather than blanking it as previously.
Create GROUPS from ASSIGNMENT/HEADHUNT
If you are on the Assignment List page of an assignment you can now create a GROUP of Candidates/Contacts/Companies based upon the items which have been added to your research list. For more information about the new feature, see our support article
Unfilled Bookings row 'Frozen' at top of planner.
When scrolling up/down the PLANNER view if the Unfilled Bookings row is displayed at the top of the screen, other rows will scroll past this and it will remain in place. (Similar to the "Freeze Panes" feature in MS excel.)
Candidate Compliance Report now allows selection by GROUP.
When running the candidate compliance report (Maintenance > Reporting Tools > Candidate Compliance Report) it is possible to filter this using a GROUP of Candidates.
Macro Manager allows access to Calculator, Quick Search & User_Profile
When the Macro Manager screen is opened (used for sending mass emails) it is now possible to access the Margin Calculator, the Quick-Search (magnifying glass) or the User Profile (House) features directly from this screen using 3 new icons added to the top of the screen.
Compliance Items restricted by USER
It is now possible to configure the setup of a compliance item so that it can only be amended/edited by certain users. It is possible to define which user(s) can edit an item and which user(s) can tick the item as compliant. If any users have been defined as having access to a particular compliance item then all other users are assumed as having no access.
Editing Rates prompts to Enter a New 'Effective Date'
If you go to a client (or candidate) and edit the monetary value of Rates which are stored, when clicking [OK] the system will prompt the user to enter a new "Effective" date for the Rates. Any other changes to the rate card will prompt the user to save the change as a new rate card, but not necessarily change the effective date.
Appointments and Tasks now have a 'Ribbon'
If you add either a task or an appointment to the system, this can be accessed through the Diary. When you open either the task or appointment there is a Ribbon along the top of the page which allows you to drill into any associated objects (Candidate, Contact, Company, or Vacancy)
Candidates can only be booked into Specified Roles
When using the Temporary bookings system, a new feature has been added to restrict the roles into which a candidate can be booked. The system can be set so that it only allows bookings for roles which match those specified on the 'Requires' page of the candidate. (The new feature is controlled by parameter PayrollB, flag 35)
Contacts workbench now allows access to Client record fields
When adding fields to the display of the [Contacts] workbench the system now allows users to access fields from the CLIENTS table. Previously this was not possible.
Commission Splits for Temp Bookings
A new feature has been added which will allow users to record commission splits against temporary bookings. At the Timesheet Entry stage, users will be able to record details of how commission should be split. This information can be exported to Tempaid for further analysis or payment within your payroll system.
Find out more about Commission splits HERE.
Multi-Office/Period Type for Tempaid Export of Timesheets
When using the Timesheet Entry module, it is now possible to export a single file containing a mixture of timesheets relating to both hourly and daily timesheet records in a single export. Similarly it is also possible to export timesheets from multiple 'Offices' at the same time (if you are using a multi-office system).
Find out more about timesheet export HERE
Sticky Notes on Planner.
A new feature has beed added to allow users to have NOTES on the Planner.
When creating a booking type it is now possible to specify that the booking type should act as a "Sticky Note". To use it simply select the booking type from the palette below the Planner and click in the relevant CELL to add a note. The note shows the User who added it, the Date it was added, and the text.
Automatically Include Umbrella contact as 'Bcc' when Sending Candidate Confirmations
From this release when sending a confirmation email to a candidate with details of their booking, if the candidate is setup to indicate that they are working via an Umbrella Company, it will be possible to get the system to automatically add a contact from that umbrella company in the 'Bcc' field of the email.
Find out more HERE
Search for 'Branch Type' from Workbench/Searches
If a client has multiple branches, it is possible to set a 'Site Type' against each branch to indicate if it is a Location only, or an 'Invoice' address. A new filter has been added to the [Clients] workbench, [Contacts] workbench and both the 'Contacts' search and 'Branches' search to allow users to filter by Branch Type.
Find out more about how to use Branch Type search HERE.
Groups listed Alphabetically in Group Manager
If you go into a record in Influence (Company, Contact, Candidate or Vacancy) and click the Groups icon at the top of the screen, opening the Group Manager will now list the available groups in alphabetical order. If Groups have been organised by Importance they are highlighted and sorted within importance, then alphabetically.
- If the system was set to automatically display "Show Where" when opening a contact record, it opened the panel with "Associated Branches" selected rather than "Base Branches". This has been fixed. (Automatic opening is controlled with parameter CMS_ flag(26) )
- Rectified and issue when saving a Vacancy Search whereby the saved search did not retain the filters for 'Business Type' or 'Business Area'.
- If a Dept. code had been assigned to a contact by accident, it was not possible to remove or delete this Dept. This is now fixed.
- Fixed a bug in Vacancy searches which meant that the Bus.Type/Bus.Area filters did not get saved correctly when the search was saved.
- Removed incorrect items from the toolbar of all 'Standard Reports'. (Maintenance > Reporting Tools > Standard Reports).
Release: (05/12/2017 ) ver: 1.00.17.339
- Ability to include 'Environment Variables' as merge fields.
It is now possible to add the details of an environment variable to a MERGE field within a journal template.
(This will be useful for upcoming development such as the location of a TIMESHEET server, so that this can be displayed in email templates and sent to candidates/contacts to provide them with a LINK to submit timesheets.)
- Within the Time-sheet Entry screen there are now buttons to CLEAR any filters
(Clear [Company] filters, clear [Worker] filter )
- Within Time-sheet Entry typing the worker name, then pressing [...] passes the details through into the candidate search to allow yo to find/retrieve the correct worker.
- When entering time sheet information using the new 'Weekly' entry screen, clicking [...] next to a time now allows users to select the time using the twin 'clock' selection method.
- When using the [Planner] replacing an availability marker (e.g. Available AM, REST, etc.) with a working time booking (normally BKD) will now record the UserID of the person making the replacement BOOKING (working time), rather than retaining the UserID of the original user who placed the marker.
- Compliance/Attribute link. It is now possible to link compliance items with attributes, enabling users to easily search for compliance items in the same way as attributes. The system can build these links automatically and set the attributes to 'X' when the associated compliance item expires. See HERE for more information.
-Enhanced Security: Using an environment variable it is now possible to enforce password complexity for user IDs. For example you can say users must set a password which contains at least 10 characters, of which there are 3 numbers, 2 Upper case, 1 Lower case and one 'other' character. It is also possible to set the system so users login using an email address rather than a 4-character User ID.
- When sending a batch of Job-Specs to a candidate from the [Match] page of a candidate the drop-down next to the [Action] button can be re-labelled as whatever you like. This is controlled with parameter REC_C, Glossary (17)
- A new facility has been added such that if any rate is found at the Requirement level, then the rate hierarchy will be ignored from that point on and the rates at that point returned even if some of the rates are zero. (controlled using Parameter Set BOOKREQ, Flag 27) This is only applicable if you use Requirements for Temp bookings.
- The system has been enhanced so that once time-sheet records have been exported and flagged as "Paid" then it is not possible to edit the hours or rates by using the [Weekly] button within Time-sheet Entry.
- Using Groups it is now possible to set TEXT for a batch or records (Candidates/Contacts/Clients/Vacancies). It will over-write existing text and is protected by a password.
Fixed issue whereby when a user created a new journal template it would default to "Global". New journal templates now default to 'Personal'
Fixed issue that displayed 'Sharing' of a group before the group had been created. Now only displays the 'Sharing' options after the group has been created.
Fixed issue in Table export whereby the Vacancy Role text was not exported if the system was using Attributes (coding v2)
Re-Booking tool to re-book using the same type as the original booking. (Previously this always created bookings as type 'BKD')
Fixed an issue whereby if a candidate was marked as unavailable in their calendar it was possible to Extend and existing booking over the top of these unavailable days. This has now been prevented.
Fixed an issue which allowed users to delete a Site record when bookings existed in the system. This is now prevented. The system also warns about bookings if you attempt to delete a client where bookings exist at one (or more) of the sites.
Amended template maintenance so that the system warns if the user tries to delete a word template that is used as a "Make and Merge" document on Journal (email) templates.
When sending a 'weekly' Booking confirmation to a candidate by email directly from the [Planner], the system could send only one booking rather than all bookings during the selected week; this has been resolved and now includes the correct start/end dates when resolving bookings.
Release: (01/08/2017 ) ver: 1.00.17.213
Scheduled Send now available for FIRETEXT SMS integration. (When sending a batch of SMS messages you can pick a time)
Change the position of the "adjustment" column within time-sheet entry; now nearer to the 'Time-sheet' column for easier visibility without need to scroll
Fixed bug which meant that the wrong contact could be added to an assignment when selecting 'Candidates' using search from within assignment.
Changes to the Time-sheet import program to fix issues when importing Time-sheet information from the on-line VOYAGER time-sheet system.
Fix bug is assignments which meant that the wrong 'Status' could be displayed for 'pitches' in some instances.
Fix Bug that means the NOTES page within a booking requirement could be 'blank' and did not save text correctly.
Fix ORG CHART - changes made by Google analytics meant that the ORG Chart page of a client would not display properly.
Speed-up Data Export; When exporting data via Table Maintenance the export process has been changed to be more efficient.
The Update rates program has now been amended to work fully with Rates v2 *and* Rates V3, and will now correctly update un-timesheeted bookings for all version of rates.
Fixed issue where the First/Last booked dates may not display on the 'Work History' page of a candidate when using the Next/Previous buttons at the top of the screen.