Upcoming items in next Release (date TBC)
- Ability to include 'Environment Variables' as merge fields.
It is now possible to add the details of an environment variable to a MERGE field within a journal template.
(This will be useful for upcoming development such as the location of a TIMESHEET server, so that this can be displayed in email templates and sent to candidates/contacts to provide them with a LINK to submit timesheets.)
- Within the Time-sheet Entry screen there are now buttons to CLEAR any filters
(Clear [Company] filters, clear [Worker] filter )
- Within Time-sheet Entry typing the worker name, then pressing [...] passes the details through into the candidate search to allow yo to find/retrieve the correct worker.
- When entering time sheet information using the new 'Weekly' entry screen, clicking [...] next to a time now allows users to select the time using the twin 'clock' selection method.
- When using the [Planner] replacing an availability marker (e.g. Available AM, REST, etc.) with a working time booking (normally BKD) will now record the UserID of the person making the replacement BOOKING (working time), rather than retaining the UserID of the original user who placed the marker.
- Compliance/Attribute link. It is now possible to link compliance items with attributes, enabling users to easily search for compliance items in the same way as attributes. The system can build these links automatically and set the attributes to 'X' when the associated compliance item expires. See HERE for more information.
-Enhanced Security: Using an environment variable it is now possible to enforce password complexity for user IDs. For example you can say users must set a password which contains at least 10 characters, of which there are 3 numbers, 2 Upper case, 1 Lower case and one 'other' character. It is also possible to set the system so users login using an email address rather than a 4-character User ID.
Fixed issue whereby when a user created a new journal template it would default to "Global". New journal templates now default to 'Personal'
Fixed issue that displayed 'Sharing' of a group before the group had been created. Now only displays the 'Sharing' options after the group has been created.
Fixed issue in Table export whereby the Vacancy Role text was not exported if the system was using Attributes (coding v2)
Re-Booking tool to re-book using the same type as the original booking. (Previously this always created bookings as type 'BKD')
Release: (01/08/2017 ) ver: 1.00.17.213
Scheduled Send now available for FIRETEXT SMS integration. (When sending a batch of SMS messages you can pick a time)
Change the position of the "adjustment" column within time-sheet entry; now nearer to the 'Time-sheet' column for easier visibility without need to scroll
Fixed bug which meant that the wrong contact could be added to an assignment when selecting 'Candidates' using search from within assignment.
Changes to the Time-sheet import program to fix issues when importing Time-sheet information from the on-line VOYAGER time-sheet system.
Fix bug is assignments which meant that the wrong 'Status' could be displayed for 'pitches' in some instances.
Fix Bug that means the NOTES page within a booking requirement could be 'blank' and did not save text correctly.
Fix ORG CHART - changes made by Google analytics meant that the ORG Chart page of a client would not display properly.
Speed-up Data Export; When exporting data via Table Maintenance the export process has been changed to be more efficient.
The Update rates program has now been amended to work fully with Rates v2 *and* Rates V3, and will now correctly update un-timesheeted bookings for all version of rates.
Fixed issue where the First/Last booked dates may not display on the 'Work History' page of a candidate when using the Next/Previous buttons at the top of the screen.