Connecting Smartphones & Tablets to ThinHost email
Please note: We do not provide technical support for smartphones or tablets. Any setup queries should be directed to your mobile phone carrier or hardware reseller.
- E-mail address: your main e-mail address
- Your name: your first and last name
- Account name: ThinHost
- E-mail server (or Exchange server): mail.thinhost.net
- Username: THINHOST\[username] (e.g. THINHOST\jbloggs)
- Password: your ThinHost password
- SSL (or Secure SSL): if prompted, you should select this option
- SMTP server (if required): smtp.thinhost.co.uk
- SMTP server port (if required): 2525
- Some devices will allow you to wirelessly synchronise your Outlook contacts and calendar, but not all.
- Some devices will allow you to synchronise your Outlook inbox with your smartphone or tablet inbox. Others will download an independent copy of your e-mails meaning changes, deletions, sent items etc. will not be synchronised.
- Some devices will allow you to view your Outlook subfolders and sent items. Others will only provide access to the inbox.
- The following e-mail connection protocols are enabled by ThinHost:
[Keywords: Virtual, Cloud, influence cloud, IPad, Iphone, Android Tablet]