- Download the Remote Desktop Connection application
TIP > Open google and search for Mircrosoft RDP client for MAC
- Open the file you downloaded. It will expand itself into the Remote Desktop Connection dmg file.
- Double-click the dmg to open the Remote Desktop Connection icon.
- Open your Applications folder on your hard drive, and drag the Remote Desktop Connection icon from the dmg folder to your Applications folder.
- Double-click the Remote Desktop Connection folder.
- Open the Remote Desktop Connection application.
- Select the Options tab or click the RDC menu and select Preferences.
- In the General or Login tab fill in your ThinHost login details. Domain should be set to THINHOST
- In the Display tab choose the Remote desktop size (we suggest Full Screen).
- For the Open Remote Display on option, select Main Display.
- Limit your color depth to Thousands for performance reasons.
- In the Local Resources, Drives and Printers tab choose the options you desire.
- In the Security tab, select Always connect, even if authentication fails
- Close the window
- Click the File menu and choose Save As. Name the file ThinHost and save it to your desktop (or somewhere else convenient).
- Click the Connect and log in.
[Keywords: Hosted Virtual Desktop, MAC]