Below is a simple guide for Copying a TEMP booking
How to Copy a ‘Day
- Use the Planner, enter the Company for whom you want to enter bookings and click [GO]
- Once you see the planner for that client, apply any other filters you wish (e.g. Role, Booked By)
- Choose Select Day from palette, and click on any booking from the chosen day. You can then click on bookings on that day to toggle on/off the copy function.
- Click Copy on the palette.
- Click Paste Day on palette and then select the day on the planner into which the bookings will be copied.
- After copying the bookings to the new day, you can (cancel) any un-wanted bookings that were copied to the new day.
- You can copy bookings for individual candidates into future weeks by using Select and click on the relevant bookings on the current week displayed to toggle them on/off. Then click Copy on the palette. You may then scroll to a future weeks and use the Paste button to paste the copied bookings into the future weeks. (You can’t copy individual bookings from one day to a different day of the same week. Use the Book button for this)
TIP: If you tick the ‘All Temps’ box it will show ALL temps who have worked at that client. When the box is un-ticked it will ONLY show workers who are booked* during the selected week.
Note: The booking* may be at the selected site, or at ANY OTHER SITE. Bookings from other sites are shown in GREY.
Keywords: Booking, Copy, Day, Date, Time